Berkeley Restaurant Week
Tuesday, January 21 through Friday, January 31
Berkeley Restaurant Week happens Tuesday, Jan. 21 through Friday, Jan. 31, with special-value menus for $25, $30 or $40. See BRW20 menus and book tables by visiting BerkeleyRestaurantWeek.com.
Several winners will receive some prizes selected from the following list:
- Two Passes to Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive
- Two tickets to Becky Nurse of Salem on Thursday, January 23 at 8pm playing at the Berkeley Rep
- $50 Gift Card to Julia’s at the Berkeley City Club
- Two $20 gift cards and 10% off any bottle purchase for the month of January at Wine So Cru
- $50 Gift Card to Zut! Tavern
- $75 Gift Card to ACCI Gallery, Signed Book of Carolyn Tillie’s “A Feast for the Eyes”, and a closing Berkeley Restaurant Week Reception hosted at ACCI Gallery on January 31st at 6PM, with food and drink provided by Agrodolce Osteria
- Two sets of Tasting Passes for Two and 15% off sake bottles purchased from 1/25 to 2/8 at Takara Sake, with a bottle of sake to take home per couple
- $50 Gift card to Henry’s at the Graduate Hotel Berkeley
- $50 gift card to Donato & Co.
- KDFC Event with Berkeley Potters Guild on Saturday, January 25th with a $100 raffle gift card
One Grand Prize Winner will receive a:
- One Night Stay (including weekends) at the Berkeley DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina with Complimentary Breakfast and Parking, along with $80 credit to the Berkeley Boathouse.
Learn more at BerkeleyRestaurantWeek.com